If you have seasonal allergies, you know that the environment is filled with potential triggers. Histamines are proteins in your body that are part of the inflammatory response. They are involved in many functions in the body, such as sleep-wake cycles, digestion, and blood pressure regulation. They are also responsible for common symptoms of allergies, such as watery eyes and a runny nose. Seasonal or environmental allergens, such as pollen, dust, and grass, can activate histamines and trigger allergic reactions.
Compounds called antihistamines can fight the action of histamine and can reduce the symptoms they cause. Allergy Plus Patch contains bromelain, quercetin, and stinging nettle based on their history of use as antihistamines.
Certain additional nutrients are essential for a strong immune system, which is necessary for a proper response to seasonal allergens. Vitamin C, for example, is an antioxidant. The immune system can be further supported with natural anti-inflammatories, such as ginger.
Allergy Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid offers:
- Natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds.
- Herbals and herbal extracts.
- No worries about upset stomach due to nutrient absorption.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.
Serving size – 1 patch
Patch Aid Allergy Plus Topical Patch
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Stinging nettles (leaves)
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g)
Rutin (from Sophora japonica flower bud)
DiHydroquercetin (Larch tree extract)
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
Holy Basil Leaf Extract (Ocimum Sanctum)
Milk Thistle (Silymarin)
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabara) root, dried extract
Astragalus (Astragulus chinensis) root
*Daily value not established.
Please Note:. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.