FLORASSIST Balance | 30 Vegetarian Liquid Capsules | Life Extension
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
by Life Extension
- Product Description
- Supplement Facts
Dual Probiotic Purpose: Reduce Bad Intestinal Bacteria and Grow Probiotics
Probiotics are mostly used for intestinal health, but their benefits extend beyond that. Science has proven that imbalance of good-to-bad bacteria can affect all your body. FLORASSIST® is a new method to support a proper balance of intestinal flora.
The problem with many commercial probiotics is not being able to overcome the barriers within the gastrointestinal tract before reaching destination. To solve this issue, the FLORASSIST® capsules utilize a "dual encapsulation" technology, by the dint of which unprecedented amounts of live bacteria are delivered to the needed areas.
FLORASSIST® Probiotic liquid vegetarian capsules:
- Contain probiotic strains that are resistant to stomach acid, which can destroy the viability of the strains
- Have dual encapsulation technology, which ensures that the probiotic reaches the small intestine
- Provide a high CFU (colony forming units) of 15 billion per capsule.
While many supplements provide just one type of bacteria, a probiotic with varieties of good bacteria can better help against bad bacteria. FLORASSIST® provides a proprietary blend of six bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus LA-14
- Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Lactobacillus paracasei LPC-37
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus LR-32
- Bifidobacterium bifidum/lactis BB-02
- Bifidobacterium longum BL-05
These potent strains of probiotic bacteria adhere to the soft lining of the intestinal tract, for maintaining a healthy surface and supporting the digestive system.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
†Colony Forming Units at time of manufacture.
|Dosage and Use|