GI Detox +
by Bio-Botanical Research Inc®
It was very easy to open an account and the order placed was promptly delivered.
Excellent well researched and well priced range of products. Quick delivery and always helpful if ever I have any questions pre purchase. Would highly recommend!
Helpful, quick replies when I was wondering which Quicksilver products to order, thank you.
Really like the science behind the products.
Supplements not available elsewhere in the UK. Prompt service. Will reorder from this Company.
Proactive Healthcare sell top of the range products which I have personally have benefited from, I have recovered totally naturally no drugs from aids. The deleveries and care of delivery are very good, eve packing them with freezer packs in height of summer. I also enjoy their updates
Superb selection of top quality supplements and always delivered promptly.
- Product Description
- Suggested Use
- Additional Information
Gentle Full Spectrum Binder
Available in 60 capsule
Removes Debris, Mops Up Toxins and Helps Restore Microbial Balance
A new upgraded binding formula to support enhanced clearance of endotoxins, metals and xenobiotic compounds. Removal of debris and toxins is essential when restoring microbial balance to the G.I. tract. Binding agents are especially integral to protocols using Biocidin®, as the breakdown of biofilms, mycotoxins and pathogens can cause die-off or Herxheimer-type detox reactions. Endotoxins from Gram-negative bacteria such as LPS, heavy metals, and metabolites of yeast, mold or bacteria can all contribute to an increased toxic burden and promote inflammation. Our new formulation excels in supporting clearance of these toxins.
- Zeolite Clay - Chelating and binding agent to assist in removal of toxins and heavy metals. Our Zeolite is tested for purity and sourced from within the US.
- Activated Charcoal - Sourced from bamboo, it assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds.
- Aloe Vera Extract - This anti-inflammatory inner leaf material assists in bowel motility, soothes and promotes healing of the mucosal layer of the GI tract.
- MMST Silica - Another well known chelating agent to assist in binding toxins and metals. Ours is bound to Acacia Gum to convert easily into orthosilicic acid (OSA) for enhanced bioavailability.
- Apple Pectin - Another excellent chelating agent, with a broad affinity for various biotoxins.
- Humic and Fulvic acids - With a broad range of benefits, these natural soil-based agents are known for binding metals and pesticide biotoxins.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
1-2 capsules on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed. Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements.
Proprietary Herbal Blend: Zeolite clay, Activated Charcoal, Aloe Vera, MMST Silica, Apple Pectin, Humic / Fulvic Acid
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £30 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND