Life Extension Two-Per-Day Capsules - Multi vitamin 120 caps
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
by Life Extension
- Product Description
- Dosage & Use
- Supplement Facts
For you, if you are looking for a potent multivitamin formula delivered in two daily capsules
Life Extension's Two-Per-Day Capsules have the highest nutritional potencies of any science-based multivitamin formula that can fit inside two daily capsules. This gives you far greater availability of the essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients than many regular store-bought formulas. All active ingredients can support your health in a myriad of ways, and they do so at a standout economical price.
Daily multivitamin & mineral supplement
Why it Works:
Researchers have demonstrated that unless you are taking the ideal dose of vitamins and minerals every day, you will not fully receive their benefits which can lead to better health and well-being.
So, if you want to receive an ideal dose of vitamins every day of the year, why not take one that is worth it? The ultra-low cost of Two-Per-Day Capsules makes it a standout product on the European supplement market. Two-Per-Day Capsules pack a potent punch of vitamins, minerals and nutrients which can provide many different health benefits.
The Science Behind the Product:
Most notably, Two-Per-Day Capsules contain potent forms of:
- Selenium  such as SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast and sodium selenite
- Apigenin  - is a powerful bioflavonoid present in many vegetables and fruits which can increase cell protection.
- Bioactive quercetin phytosome - Our Two-Per-Day multivitamin contains 5 mg of quercetin that has been integrated into a phytosome. A phytosome is a phospholipid sphere that encases a botanical compound, aiding in its absorption and making it more bioavailable. This quercetin is up to 50 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. Quercetin supports cellular health, endothelial health, healthy immune function, and more
- Vitamin D - can provide significant support for healthy bone density [2-8]. Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in regulating healthy cell division and differentiation. Furthermore, it also plays a role in immunity [9-18]. Insufficient intake of vitamin D can be linked to common age-related problems.
- Vitamin C - it can scavenge free radicals in the body and can protect tissues from oxidative stress [19-28]. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor to the formation of collagen. Collagen is a type of connective tissue that can support arterial walls, skin, bones and teeth [22-24]. Vitamin C is also involved in supporting the immune system. This can be done by increasing glutathione levels in human lymphocytes. These are cells that make up about 25% of all white cells in the blood .
- B Vitamins — your body uses a number of B vitamins to release energy stored in carbohydrates, fat, and protein. Two-Per-Day Capsules contain bioactive forms of vitamin B2, vitamin B6, and more .
- Alpha-lipoic Acid [31-32] - can promote liver health, nerve health and more. This universal antioxidant can also help boost glutathione levels already in the normal range.
|Dosage and Use|
Individuals consuming more than 2,000 IU/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store tightly closed in a cool and dry place.
Servings Per Container 60
|Amount Per Serving (2 capsules):|
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, retinyl acetate)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate)
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU)
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols)
Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCI)
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate)
Niacin (as nicotinamide)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI, pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)
Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
Iodine (as potassium iodide)
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)
Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc® zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate)
Selenium (as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell® high selenium yeast, SelenoPure® L-selenomethionine)
Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate)
Chromium (as chromium picolinate)
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate)
Alpha lipoic acid
|Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower])||15 mg|
Marigold extract (flower) [std. to 5 mg trans-lutein, 155 mcg trans-zeaxanthin]
Boron (as sodium borate)
Lycopene [from LycoBeads® natural tomato extract (fruit)]
Other ingredients: capsule (glazing agent: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), dicalcium phosphate, starch, vegetable stearate, silica, microcrystalline cellulose.
Lycored LycopeneTM is a registered trademark of Lycored; Orange, New Jersey.
SelenoExcell® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems Inc.
L-OptiZinc® and logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
SelenoPure® is a registered trademark of Nutrition 21.