Optimal Prenatal Methyl-Free provides the first non-methylated prenatal formula of its kind, with a unique blend of amino acids, chelated minerals, and non-methylated B vitamins. It is designed for women who are looking for a nutrient-dense prenatal vitamin to support those sensitive to these methyl donors.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
Optimal Prenatal Methyl-Free plays crucial roles in the following areas of foetal development:
- Healthy spinal and brain development using non-methylated forms of vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin and adenosylcobalamin) and folate (as folinic acid)
- Healthy growth and development using a well-balanced vitamin B complex and well-absorbed, chelated minerals
- Digestive comfort for the mother using both vitamin B6 and ginger extract
- Immune system support using two forms of vitamin A: Beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate
- Antioxidant support with vitamin C, vitamin E, and coenzyme Q10
Optimal Prenatal Methyl-Free does NOT include iron as some women do not process iron well or do not need iron supplementation.
Take 6 capsules daily, with a meal, in divided doses, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime as it may interfere with sleep.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient. Do not exceed 1,500 mcg RAE intake per day of preformed vitamin A (retinol or retinyl forms). Evaluate total vitamin K intake from food and supplements if you are taking blood-thinning medications. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.