Oradix ToxDetox – Glutathione & EDTA synergy suppositories
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
- Product Description
- How to Use
Glutathione (600mg) and Ca-EDTA (1,600mg); one month supply; 15 in a box. Close to 4X more toxins are excreted than with EDTA only or with Glutathione only.
ToxDetox™ is a nutritional industry first – with never before available, professional strength reduced Glutathione (600mg) and CaNa2EDTA (1,600mg) in a cocoa butter based rectal suppository. As ToxDetox™ was researched and developed, a human study concurrently confirmed the powerful benefits of combined Glutathione and EDTA application for toxic removal: 3.8 times more toxins were excreted in the urine compared to EDTA only or Glutathione only applications . ToxDetox beats Detoxamin(R) and other similar EDTA products. De-calcification (EDTA) and immune boosting (glutathione) should be always a part of the best detoxification protocols.
Dosage The recommended therapy is a minimum of three boxes of ToxDetox™. The total number of suppositories required depends on your toxicity level and exposure to toxic metals.
It is recommended to take a ToxDetox™ suppository every fourth night over the first two weeks for a slower start and every second day afterward at bedtime, after a bowel movement, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. There are benefits in going through with the whole detox program again a year later. By this time the toxins from the deeper storage locations (e.g. from the bones) have time to come to more superficial places for effective detoxification. Use one suppository weekly for maintenance.
Suppositories provide very similar results to IV methods of administration since the ingredients in the suppository are absorbed by the wall of the rectum and carried straight into the systemic circulation (circumventing the entero-hepatic portal system where ingredients are broken down). Rectal absorption could be also compared to transdermal (through the skin) absorption due to the anatomy of the rectum. ToxDetox™ should not be used during breastfeeding or pregnancy, as the toxins would then be passed on to the baby. However, it is strongly recommended to detoxify months before conception for healthier, less toxic babies. Keep out of reach of children. Store at either room temperature or refrigerate. Never freeze.
1 - 2 @ £139.95 Each
3+ @ £129.95 Each
How to Use ToxDetox™
- it is recommended to eat your dinner and drink a glass of water two to three hours before your bedtime
- empty your bowels before inserting the suppository
- remove the plastic wrapping from one suppository
- moisten the suppository or put a bit of coconut oil to the tip of the suppository for easier insertion
- insert it gently into the rectum past the sphincter muscles with your finger (use a “sandwich bag” for cleaner insertion)
- try not to empty your bowels overnight (or for a few hours)
- consider taking StopReabsorb™ bowel cleanse capsules two hours before taking the suppository to stop the reabsorption of toxins from the colon
- take your daily vitamins as usual
- take your minerals at least five hours before taking the suppository (to avoid mineral-toxin competition)
- keep yourself hydrated while detoxifying
- preferably eat organic, non-GMO, and 50% raw food
- try to reduce/avoid EMF (Electro Magnetic Field) radiation to increase the rate of metal excretion from your body(!)
- do daily high intensity, intermittent bouts of exercises to improve blood and lymph circulation (and spike your HGH levels). Ideally, these high-intensity interval trainings consist of a total of 10 minutes of very intense exertion (swimming, sprinting, jumping) with short recovery periods in between. Combine this with ‘SuperSlow weight lifting’
- reduce your calorie intake or fast a day or two per week to open up your fat cells to release more (fat soluble) toxins