Prenatal Essentials is a targeted prenatal vitamin formula that provides just the essential vitamins and minerals needed for a healthy baby in an easy 2 capsule dose. It is designed for women who seek a prenatal vitamin that is affordable and utilizes well-tolerated and active forms of nutrients without an overload of nutrition. If you are looking for a formula that has none of the excess and all of the foundational nutrients, then this is perfect for you (men can take it too!)!*
Prenatal Essentials is a synergistic prenatal vitamin that helps the body to grow and develop a healthy foetus. Its bioavailable vitamins and minerals support:
- Genetic development
- Brain development
- Bone growth and development
- Healthy immune system
You can feel confident taking this research-backed prenatal formula designed to support a number of different genetic variations and contribute to the development of a healthy, beautiful baby. Prenatal Essentials contains nutrients that support MTHFR, BC01, and GST/GPX variations, as well as many other enzymes crucial for cell division, pregnancy, and healthy fertility.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
The following benefits of these key nutrients make this the perfect prenatal multivitamin for you:
- Folate - Contains active, bioavailable, and methylated folate, as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, for optimal methylation processes and genetic development. You'll never see man-made folic acid in any of our Seeking Health products.
- Vitamin B12 - Folate needs vitamin B12 in order to properly transport methyl groups through the methionine cycle. The most active and bioavailable forms of B12 are contained in this formula, as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin.
- Vitamin A - Needed for adequate vision, mucus membranes, and immune support. Vitamin A is provided as both the precursor to vitamin A, beta carotene, and as the bioavailable form, retinyl palmitate to support those who may have trouble converting beta carotene into its active form.
- Vitamin B6 - Supports healthy digestion and stomach comfort for occasional nausea, and is provided in this formula as its active form, P-5-P.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin - Derived from Tagetes erecta L. flower extract for your baby's optimal eye and vision development.
- Chelated minerals - Calcium, magnesium, and potassium in forms that the body recognizes and utilizes for optimal absorption.
- Free of iron - Iron competes with calcium absorption. If you need iron, consider our Optimal Iron Chewable and consume 2 hours separately from your Prenatal Essentials formula for optimal absorption.
Allergy & Diet Information
- Prenatal Essentials is suitable for vegetarians
- Prenatal Essentials is free of milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, gluten, GMOs, artificial colours, artificial flavors
- Prenatal Essentials meets or exceeds cGMP Quality Standards
When taking Prenatal Essentials, consider these complementary products as recommended by Dr. Ben Lynch:
- Optimal DHA - Omega-3's are essential for healthy inflammatory processes and healthy brain development of the foetus. EPA and DHA are difficult to obtain from diet if you are trying to avoid heavy metals and toxins found in fish.* This product is IFOS certified fish oil concentrate, making it extremely clean and pure.
- ProBiota HistaminX - A probiotic without the strains that are known to produce histamine, to support a balanced microflora and gut health during pregnancy.*
- Optimal Electrolyte - Hydration is a must during pregnancy to support the absorption of nutrients into the cell, and to support lost electrolytes that occur during cell division.*
- Optimal Iron Chewable - If iron supplementation is recommended by your health professional, consider this delicious chewable iron with added vitamin C for optimal iron absorption.*
- Optimal PC - Contains phosphatidylcholine for healthy choline levels, which is an essential nutrient during pregnancy for healthy brain and neural tube development.*
- Optimal Vitamin D Drops - Incredibly important for healthy calcium absorption and a healthy immune system. If vitamin D is needed in addition to the amount in Prenatal Essentials, this is a pure vitamin D in an olive oil base for optimal absorption with no fillers, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Optimal Liposomal Vitamin C - Potent antioxidant support in an optimally-absorbing fatty liquid for a healthy immune system and healthy inflammatory processes*
Take 2 capsules daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
Dr. Ben Lynch suggests taking 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch for more consistent nutrition throughout your day. He always recommends following the Pulse Method as outlined in his national bestselling book, Dirty Genes, to find the optimal dose for you.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. Avoid if allergic to any ingredient. Do not exceed 1,500 mcg RAE (5,000 IU) intake per day of preformed vitamin A. Evaluate total vitamin K intake from food and supplements if you are taking blood-thinning medications. Consult a healthcare professional prior to use if you are taking any medications or if you are undergoing treatment for any medical condition. When taking high doses of nutrients such as B12 and folate, monitor blood levels and use under the supervision of a qualified physician.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.