Proflora 4R - Restorative Probiotic Combination - Bio Botanical Research
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
by Bio-Botanical Research Inc®
- Product Description
- Added Cofactors in Proflora®4R
- Suggested Use
Available in 30 capsules
Proflora®4R Replaces Beneficial Flora
Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract, which occur naturally in healthy soil. Endospores are undamaged by antibiotic therapies and stomach acid.
Evidence suggests that the increase of inflammatory gastrointestinal (GI) disorders and intestinal permeability may, in part, be attributed to a under-consumption of these vital spore-producing flora. The combination of Quercetin, Marshmallow Root, and Aloe Vera extract in Proflora 4R™ provide additional nutritional support for “leaky gut” and a healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule a day.
Why Use Spore Producing Strains?
- Survive to reach the intestines nearly 100% of the time, compared to 1-3% expected in commonly used probiotic strains
- Play a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)
- Produce natural bacteriocins to reduce opportunistic and harmful bacteria
- Produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater mobilization of the immune system
- Produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase
- Contribute to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal damaged intestinal mucosa
- Assist in digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
✓ Same Day shipping on orders placed before 1pm
Quercetin is a potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory bioflavonoid that plays an important role in enhancing intestinal barrier function, and aids in healing the GI tract. Our patented quercetin QU 995 is 170 times more bioavailable than standard quercetin. 100 mg of quercetin provides the clinically verified amount needed to combat intestinal permeability, or “leaky gut,” while supporting normalization of histamine levels.
Marshmallow Root is a mucilaginous botanical with a long and widespread history of medicinal use. Cooling and soothing, marshmallow provides soluble fiber and moistens mucous membranes. As a prokinetic, it assists bowel motility to alleviate constipation.
Aloe Vera is an ancient botanical medicine used to support mucosal integrity. It is an anti-inflammatory and anthelmintic agent. Our extract of raw aloe is concentrated 200:1 to maximize the benefits to the digestive tract.
Take one capsule per day with meals or as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any underlying medical condition ask a health professional before use. Store in a cool dry place.
3 Billion Spore Forming Cells (Bacillus subtilis, HU58™, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii), Quercetin (Patented form QU995), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), 200:1 extract
“I have been using Proflora® for several years and continue to be pleased with the results. Proflora® is an important part of my daily nutritional program.” – M.C., Carmel, CA