Quicksilver Scientific Artemisinin
by QuickSilver Scientific®
- Product Description
- Supplement Facts
- Suggested Use
Enhanced Absorption and Effectiveness to Support Parasitic Infections
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain microbial balance in the intestines*
- Great addition to any detox program
Quicksilver Scientific Artemisinin, also known as Qinghaosu, is a compound isolated from plant Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood) that has been used by herbalists in China for over 2,000 years.
About Quicksilver Scientific Artemisinin
- Studies indicate Artemisinin kills various types of parasites.
- Safe for dogs and other pets.
- Etheric phospholipid delivery system provides unparalleled bioavailability of nutrient compounds.
- Makes a great addition to any detox program.
What Are Liposomes?
Liposomes are microscopic multi-layer spheres made of phospholipids (the basic building blocks of cell membranes) that encapsulate a compound, such as Glutathione, in order to bypass the digestive processes that normally degrade or limit its absorption. Liposomes also demonstrate the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly and enhance lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds.
The phospholipids which compose the liposome also feed the cell membranes. This ensures the proper function for the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins. Liposomes bring the power of intravenous therapy into a convenient oral delivery. Quicksilver Scientific uses only the highest purity injectable-grade phoshpatidyl choline.
Quicksilver's Etheric Delivery Phospholipid Encapsulation System provides unparalleled bioavailability of nutrient compounds by improving upon liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!
|Serving Size: 5 mL (1 tsp)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Phosphatidyl Choline (From purified Soy Lecithin)||450 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Product & Usage Information:
- Suggested Use: Use 1 tsp 1-3 times per day as directed by your healthcare practitioner. May be taken directly by mouth or mixed into water or juice (Grapefruit juice is best).
- Storage: Close tightly after each use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Use within 60 days of opening.
- Other Ingredients: Glycerine, water, ethanol, phospholipids
- Contraindications: Not for use by children, pregnant or nursing women. Long term administration (greater than 1 month) should be monitored by a healthcare practitioner and include liver enzymes and hemoglobin testing. Do not take Artemisinin for longer than 2 months. Take a break for at least 1 month in between long protocols. Some people cannot detoxify Artemisinin and can get a toxic reaction to it. Combining with antioxidants or iron may theoretically decrease effectiveness. Detoxification reactions may be experienced by some individuals. In rare cases may cause idiosyncratic liver dysfunction.
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £30 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND