Glutathione Plus Patch | 30 Patches | PatchAid
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
- Product Description
- Further Information
- Usage Guide
Glutathione is a compound in your cells that helps with the detoxification of waste products and certain pollutants or drugs. It is also an antioxidant, which helps cells fight damage from harmful compounds called free radicals. Low levels of glutathione are not well absorbed from foods because your body breaks it down into amino acids, but the Glutathione Plus Patch by PatchAid contains glutathione that does not need to get absorbed from the digestive system. It has 100 mg of the reduced active form of glutathione or L-glutathione.
The Glutathione Plus Patch by PatchAid also has compounds that may increase the body’s production of glutathione and boost antioxidant activity. Vitamin C, selenium, coenzyme Q10, and alpha-lipoic acid are all antioxidant supporters. The patch also contains milk thistle to support liver function and detoxification processes in the body
The Glutathione Plus Patch by PatchAid:
- May reduce cell damage from free radicals.
- May support normal immune function.
- May support normal blood lipids and blood sugar levels.
- May promote normal liver function.
The Glutathione Plus Patch by PatchAid offers:
- 100 mg of L-Glutathione.
- Antioxidants vitamin C, selenium, and coenzyme Q10.
- No risk of upset stomach from nutrient absorption.
Patch Aid Glutathione Plus Topical Patch
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin RSP)
Selenium (as Selenomethionine)
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate)
L-Glutathione (Reduced Active Form)
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC)
PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone)
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Milk Thistle (silybum marianum) seed extract (80% silymarin)
*Daily value not established.
Please Note: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Select an area of skin. The patch will stick better if you choose an area of skin without hair, lotion, or oil residues such as your shoulder, back, or hip. Clean and dry the skin.
- Remove the patch from the release liner.
- Adhere the patch to your skin, pressing firmly.
- For best results, it is recommended to wear PatchAid patches for 8 hours. There is no additional benefit of wearing the patch longer than 8 hours.
- When finished, remove the patch, fold it in half, and discard.
- Repeat with a new patch the next day.
It is ok to wear multiple PatchAid patches at a time.
PatchAid vitamin patches are Latex, Lactose, Gluten, and Sugar-free.