Mega Sporebiotic probiotic and antioxidant combination supplement
Discount on orders of 3 or more or 6 or more of this product - Log in to order
A healthy body starts with a healthy gut, and too many people are unhealthy because of an unhealthy gut. Humans have 10 times more bacteria in their digestive tract than cells in their body. The role these bacteria have in health and disease has been extensively studied, and probiotics are becoming more main stream. Recent studies have shown that very often commercially sold probiotic supplements are ineffective at boosting the immune system, 70% of which is in the digestive tract. Oral supplementation with commonly sold products also does not change the composition of bacteria in your digestive tract. Studies from the Human Microbiome Project and world leading probiotic experts, have found that in order for a supplemented probiotic to be beneficial for its host it must:
- Be an organism that naturally exists in the gut already.
- Be supplemented in a higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut.
- Be able to survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid and upper digestive tract.
- Should naturally occur in our environment and be stable in both the gut and the environment.
Lactobacillus sp. and Bifidobacter sp. dominate the marketplace as the most frequently used probiotic strains. It is true that these are naturally occurring bacteria in the intestinal tract, but they are not designed to exist and thrive outside of the gut and are thus destroyed by the stomach acid and bile salts when supplemented orally. These bacteria are not found in our environment because they have not evolved for life outside the gut, and therefore they are not natural probiotics. They also exist in numbers that exceed 20 trillion cells in the digestive tract, and so supplementation with even 100 billion cells would not be enough to get the desired immune stimulation.
Bacillus spores are the most widely prescribed prescription probiotics in the world. They have been studied extensively in human clinical trials and have a very long history of use. In addition, they:
- Are a normally occurring organism in the gut
- Exist with a typical population of about 2 million cells so supplementing 4 billion is a much higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut which will cause the stimulation we require for the probiotic effect.
- Are robust and survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid 100% intact
- Occur naturally in our environment but also thrivein the gut Natures true probiotics.
For the First Time, a Carotenoid Rich Probiotic
MegaSporeBiotic introduces Bacillus Indicus (HU36TM), the first commercially available carotenoid rich probiotic. This amazing spore produces carotenoids in the digestive tract at the site where they are absorbed. Highly bioavailable forms of lycopene, astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, beta carotene and lutein are manufactured by Bacillus Indicus making MegaSpore Biotic the only probiotic and antioxidant combination supplement in the marketplace.
MegaSporeBiotic will change your understanding of probiotics in health and disease. This one-of-a-kind product offers health care professionals, for the first time, a powerful first step tool in their pursuit of improving the health and wellness of their patients by restoring balance to the gut.
✓ We're Here To Help! 0345 60 61 301 Mon-Fri (10am-4pm)
✓ FREE UK SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER £30!
✓ 5* Reviews Our Customers Love Us!