Oregano oil can have benefits on many health complaints, it can be effective at supporting gastrointestinal disorders and boosts the body’s ability to fight off yeast infections, such as candida. It can be used for improving respiratory infections and throat discomfort. It may also be beneficial against insect bites and athlete’s foot.
• Offers antibacterial, antifungal and antiseptic support
• Can help fight candida
• Helps to prevent and support respiratory tract infections
• Can help improve gastrointestinal issues
• Stimulates bile and enzyme secretion to improve digestive function
• Can help maintain oral hygiene
|Serving Size: 3|
|Servings Per Container: 35|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Olive oil||0.072 ml|
|Oregano oil||0.015 ml|
|*NRV: Nutrient Reference Value in %|
Olive oil (Olea europea), oregano oil (Origanum minutiflorum).
3 drops in a bit of water or juice (30 ml). Keep under your tongue for some minutes or gargle and swallow. With sufficient time
intervals and by following the recommendation of a health-care professional administration can be repeated up to 8 times daily.
For local application, it is recommended to mix with a vegetable carrier oil.
We notice you are browsing from Outside of the UK. You may wish to Visit our EU store.