Altrient Lypospheric Vitamin C - 30 Sachets
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
- Product Description
- Supplement Facts
- Usage guide
Altrient C is clinically proven to help support skin elasticity, hydration and collagen levels within 3-months by 61%
Vitamin C also helps protect cells from oxidative stress, helps reduce tiredness and fatigue and contributes to normal collagen synthesis for the normal function of bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. A perfect go-to supplement when feeling run down since vitamin C supports the normal function of the immune system.
Choose Altrient C for a wonderful you…
- favoured by outdoor enthusiasts and active lifestyle lovers
- convenient and easy way to top-up your daily vitamin C
- 1000mg of vitamin C and extra 500mg phosphatidylcholine per sachet
- cutting-edge, clinically researched liposomal technology for maximised absorption
- super absorbent, gentle on the gut to avoid gastric discomfort
- Purest form, gluten-free, vegan, hexane-free
- New research shows Altrient C makes skin up to 61% firmer
- Many times more powerful than other non-liposomal oral forms of Vitamin C
- Bioavailability: Maximised results through maximised absorption due to a patented liposomal encapsulation technology process
- High potency Vitamin C where you need it most, to your cells
Each box contains 30 x 1000mg sachets of vitamin C supplement as a liposomal gel
|Altrient C Nutritional Facts Serving Size: 1 Sachet (5.7mL) Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% RDA*|
|Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate)||1,000 mg||1,250%|
|Of which phosphatidylcholine||500 mg||†|
|* Recommended Daily Allowance|
†RDA not established
|Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sodium Ascorbate, Lecithin Phospholipids, Alcohol (ethanol 12% w/w), Citric Acid (for PH adjustment).|
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not freeze or place the product in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Do not blend or vigorously agitate
Shelf Life: When stored properly it will stay 100% effective for a minimum of 24 months from the date of manufacture. The expiration date is on the bottom of each carton and on each packet as “EXP --/--”.
Take 1-2 sachets a day
May take up to 10 sachets or more a day for acute conditions†
Does not dissolve in liquid Do not blend, process or put in hot water Squeeze sachet into a shot glass amount of water or juice
Best taken on an empty stomach to speed up the absorption It can be folded gently into a yoghurt