BCAA Powder from Designs For Health combines the branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) — leucine, isoleucine, and valine — along with the amino acid, L-glutamine for a synergistic effect in building muscle tissue and supporting the immune system.* BCAAs are unique in that they are a direct source of energy for skeletal muscles while also serving as intermediates in the ATP-producing citric acid cycle. They stimulate the building of protein in muscle, help reduce muscle breakdown during exercise, and regulate protein metabolism throughout the body.
• May support maintenance of lean muscle tissue
• May help reduce muscle breakdown during exercise
• May enhance exercise endurance and capacity
• Can help with recovery from strenuous physical activity
• Can reduce post-exercise muscle soreness
BCAA Powder has a great-tasting, natural orange flavour. This product is free of sucrose, fructose and artificial sweeteners, and is sweetened with the natural herb stevia.
Recommended Use: Mix 9 grams (approximately one scoop) into 10 to 12 ounces of water per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
We notice you are browsing from Outside of the UK. You may wish to Visit our EU store.