Whole Body Collagen Powder | 390g | Designs For Health
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
by Designs for Health
- Usage Guide
Whole Body Collagen contains a unique blend of three patented collagen peptides supported by clinical research showing their efficacy for supporting collagen production, bone strength, joint health and integrity, skin elasticity, and more.* Collagen is a special type of protein that accounts for as much as 30% of the body’s total protein. In particular, it’s a primary structural component of connective tissue. The amino acid composition of dietary collagens are very similar to those in human collagens, making dietary collagen peptides ideal for supporting normal body collagen turnover and renewal. Many individuals — the elderly, in particular — do not consume adequate protein. Even among those with a higher protein intake, the richest sources of collagen — animal skins, bone broth, and tendons — are not typically part of the modern Western diet. Whole Body Collagen can be incorporated into shakes, smoothies, and other foods and beverages, making it convenient to ensure the adequate intake of collagen’s unique amino acids.
- 100% Bovine collagen peptides
Not Suitable for Vegetarians or Vegans
Recommended Use: Mix 13 grams (approximately one scoop) in 8 ounces of water per day or as directed by your health-care practitioner. For best results, add powder prior to adding water.
• This product can also be mixed into hot or cold beverages and foods, such coffee or tea, soups and stews, sauces, yogurt, dairy or non-dairy milks, mashed potatoes or cauliflower, and homemade desserts.
Whole Body Collagen helps support:
• Proper bone density (mass & quality)
• Healthy skin elasticity, thickness, hydration & appearance
• Nail health
• Joint tissue health & function involving cartilage, tendons & ligaments
• Muscle strength
• GI tract health
- If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have a medical condition or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Not suitable for children
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle