VELAY GREEN CLAY, CHARCOAL & HERBAL FORMULA
GENTLE FULL-SPECTRUM BINDER
It happens on a daily basis. Toxic exposure. Mold, poor diet, compromised food or water quality, air pollutants, elevated stress, disrupted sleep. It’s an unfortunate reality in today’s world.
But did you know? Toxicity can also be aggravated by imbalances
in the microbiome and microbial die-off. That’s why the binding activity of G.I. DetoxTM INT is an essential part of any treatment strategy that includes removal. A simple solution for microbial debris, environmental toxins, and metabolites produced as part of normal living.
Integral to protocols using Biocidin®, G.I. DetoxTM INT is formulated to provide broader activity than a single-ingredient product. Velay green clay, activated charcoal, and silica, plus apple pectin, humic powder, and aloe vera. Binding and detoxification agents long used in traditional medicine and supported by modern research.
As Biocidin® works on biofilms and mobilizes unwanted microbial byproducts, G.I. DetoxTM INT binds and clears.
Microorganisms balanced. Biofilms dismantled. Detoxification done right.
• Assists in “mop up” of microbial and biofilm components
• Supports healthy detoxification and full-body cleansing
• Supports clearance of mold metabolites
• Helps in the neutralization of histamine
• Supports a more comfortable cleansing experience
• May reduce bloating and gas
• Supports mental clarity
• Professional-grade ingredients
• Contains widely accepted and recommended binders
• Multi-ingredient formula provides broad-acting binding activity
• Contains ingredients known to assist in detoxification of environmentally and endogenously produced metabolites
• Recommended addition to treatment plans with Biocidin® and Proflora 4R
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Activated Charcoal (bamboo)||146 mg||*|
|Aloe Vera gel||87 mg||*|
|Velay green clay||74 mg||*|
|Apple pectin||68.5 mg||*|
|Organic silicon||68.5 mg||*|
|Humic acid||56 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Ingredients: Activated Charcoal (bamboo), Aloe Vera gel, Velay green clay, Apple pectin, Organic silicon, Humic acid.
Does not contain: gluten, lactose, soy, preservatives, synthetic fragrances, colouring or flavouring.
Suitable for vegetarians & vegans.
1-2 capsules per day on an empty stomach (20 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner or therapist. Do not take at the same time as medications or other supplements (take at least 1 hour apart).
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Stop use if experiencing undesirable side effects.
We notice you are browsing from Outside of the UK. You may wish to Visit our EU store.