Ideal Bowel Support (L. Plantarum 299v) | 30 Capsules | Jarrow Formulas
Recommend this product to a friend or loved one
You will receive 400 Reward Points when your friend spends £40 or more on their order.
Your friend will get £4 off their first order.LOGIN TO REFER YOUR FRIEND
by Jarrow Formulas
- Usage Guide
Ideal Bowel Support® LP299v® contains a clinically-documented, human-origin probiotic strain, L. plantarum 299v, that resists stomach acid and bile salts and demonstrated specific adherence properties for colonization of human intestinal mucosa.* L. plantarum 299v has been used in human clinical studies for intestinal health and function.
- Clinically Documented Probiotic Lactobacillus plantarum 299v (LP299V®)
- Room Temperature Stable
- Veggie Caps
- 10 Billion Per Capsule
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Lactobacillus plantarum 299v||10 Billion Viable Cells (minimum)§||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Potato starch and magnesium stearate (vegetable source). Vegetarian capsule consists of hydroxypropylmethylcellulose.
Take 1 capsule 1 or 2 times per day with a meal or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
- For adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Natural colour variation may occur in this product.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.